Whittier Street Health Center Opened Rapid COVID 19 Testing Today – 1290 Tremont Street in Lower Roxbury
| • Effective April 13th, 2020, we will be providing rapid testing for COVID19. It will be a drive-thru testing for Whittier and non Whittier patients. You will need to show proof of identity including date of birth. Everyone must schedule an appointment and patients must be at least 18 years of age. There is no charge to you. The testing hours will be : Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM.|
. We will utilize our Mobile Health Van to provide COVID19 Rapid Result test at several locations
• Whittier is open for in-person medical sick visits for children and adults.
• Whittier is open for in-person routine medical and behavioral healthcare for children and adults.
• We are also providing telehealth visits for non-urgent medical and behavioral health visits.
• Call your provider or high risk nurse at Whittier if you feel sick, prior to going to a hospital.
• If you have a health condition, we encourage you to stay in care during this time. This is beneficial to your long-term wellness.
• Our Food Pantry is open for food distribution to our parents.
• We have established an Emergency Childcare Center